I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I've spent the last several nights at Jason's painting and therefore went several days without opening my laptop so  I am a bit behind on e-mails and blogging. We are on our way back home now so as soon as I get a chance to sit down and start going through my pictures I will have several new things to share including our newest chalkboard print, photos of the girls, photos of my parent's breakfast nook, dining room, and their kitchen (I especially can't wait to share their kitchen), and photos of the progress we've made at Jason's. We didn't get as far as I'd hoped but I did photograph what we've done so far with my real camera so I can show you those and then hopefully my next trip up here we will get to the fun decorating and accessorizing part - this trip was mostly spent painting. Now it's time to get back to work on our new house. I can't wait! Although seeing how I've spent the last few days painting cabinets, trim and doors, I am kind of dreading the fact that as soon as I get home I will be getting right back to work on painting an endless amount of trim...

 I hope you have a lovely Monday! I'll be back at some point tomorrow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top