Last week Meagan of Custom Wreaths by Meagan, was so sweet and sent me this beautiful wreath! I originally thought I would hang it over the mirror in our dining room but the proportions weren't quite right. Then I set it on our mantel and I loved how it looked there! It went perfectly with all of the other bright pops of green we have in their for summer. I would have liked to have had fresh flowers in the urn to really add to the light summery feel, but seeing how we were scheduled to head out of town just a few hours after I took these photos I didn't add any for these shots.

Meagan puts a lot of effort into each of her wreaths, which you can see by looking at how perfect the bow on this is. She even stuffed the bow to keep it holding it's shape while it was being shipped! 




Thank you so much, Meagan! 
You can see more of Meagan's work on her Facebok page!

Also, we have finally restocked our Jane Austen Silhouette Pillow Covers!


 I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top