Happy Easter Everyone! I showed you our dining room and living room decorated for Easter earlier in the week and here is our family room. We didn't do much but I figured I would show you anyway:


The hot chocolate bar finally got put away although we did keep the chocolate chips out for Lillie and I to "sneak".








Unfortunately the coffee table only looks like this about half the day. Lillie and Lola's new favorite game is to taken everything off the table and first have a "party" (not sure what exactly makes doing this a party but they've been playing it every day for weeks now) and then after they have their "party" the last couple of days they have started racing some of their cars on the coffee table.






Last Easter we brought our little munchkin home from the hospital!


I hope you have a blessed Easter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top