Here are some photos of Jamie and Josh's great room. I think they did a fabulous job, and this is now my favorite room in their home! I think the wall color is perfect for the room. It is Sparrow by Benjamin Moore.  The chairs are from Ballard Design. We made the silhouette pillows ourselves, and we will have a tutorial for those soon (and we also will be selling them in September). The lamp is from Target (I think). Both the coffee table and side table are from White Home Collection in Wilton, NH. The chandelier is from Ballard Designs. We should be having a tutorial for the burlap vase either tomorrow or Wednesday. The silhouette coasters are from Target. I want some! Unfortunately, I haven't ever seen them at my Target.









 







And here are a couple of quick candid shots of Lola when she was out on the porch the other night.


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top