It has been a busy last two weeks since Lorelei's arrival with family members coming and going and adjusting to life with two little ones.  Lorelei has been a wonderfully easy baby so far and is the sweetest little thing, but unfortunately she has had a few minor health issues. On Tuesday we found out she was going to have to have surgery. It was scheduled for June but then someone canceled and we found out yesterday that they could get her in today. So, we are headed to the Children's Hospital about an hour away for the second time this week. 

We are so thankful that they were able to get her in so quickly and would appreciate all of your prayers. We were torn about sharing this on the blog (which is why we hadn't mentioned it until now) but in the end decided that we wanted as many prayers being said for her as possible.  She is having some tissue removed and although her doctor thinks it is benign we won't know until it is tested so we would appreciate your prayers both for her surgery today and that the biopsy will come back clean!

I have been dying to take the girls down to Colonial Williamsburg to take some photos but so far I haven't gotten to yet. I tried to take a few of them REALLY quickly last night but only got a few shots in and didn't get any I was happy with. Lola didn't quite fit in Lillie's doll stroller like I thought she would and then when I just had Lillie hold her she started screaming so we ended up giving up.

 Clearly, Lola Wren was not very happy about picture taking. 
I think we try it next time when she is sleeping! =)



 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:20

I hope you all have a blessed weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top