I wrote my last post in such a hurry that I feel like I forgot to write half of what I planned to say and unfortunately I am writing this one in a rush as well.  I wanted to make sure to thank you for all of your incredibly sweet comments and for all of your prayers as we welcomed little Lorelei Wren into the world! They meant so much to us! I also wanted to thank you all for your continued patience if you are waiting for an e-mail response. I pretty much have avoided the computer the past several weeks and am further behind than ever! I can't even remember the last time I visited any of my favorite blogs. I am hoping to get in a routine here soon. Eventually I will get caught up but for now I am just enjoying adjusting to life with two little munchkins. My mom and sister, Jamie, left yesterday to head back to New Hampshire. We were so incredibly sad to see them go. Lillie stood at the door and cried after they left. It was so sad to watch. 

I feel like I have so many things I want to write and post about but until I figure out how to better manage my time my posts will probably be extremely short like this one. I do have a few guest posts scheduled, some more giveaways, a tutorial I need to wrap up and a few other things but for today I just have time to announce the winner of the Industrial Cottage Giveaway and post a few pictures of Lola Wren.


Here is Miss Lorelei at 5 days old:






And now for the winner of the Industrial Cottage Giveaway:

Congratulations to Natalie! Please contact Molly at mollytilman@gmail.com and let her know which sling you would like! I used mine both today and yesterday and have to say I LOVE it! It works beautifully and is so comfortable. Lola falls right asleep in it so I am guessing she loves it too!

Also, as soon as I have some time I will figure out the winner(s) of the baby guessing contest. I know there was at least one person who guessed the date AND weight exactly! 

Have a beautiful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top