It has been a busy week here! My brother Jason was here last weekend and my sister Jamie and her husband Josh are here now visiting us. Jon's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Rex were also visiting Williamsburg this past week with their friends Debbie and Lloyd and we got to see them several times. Lillie had soooo much fun with "Unka" and it was so nice getting to see the Bennetts! I was awful with my camera again and didn't get any pictures of Jason's visit or Nancy and Rex =(. I did finally pull my camera out this afternoon, though, and got some pictures of Lillie playing out on the green in front of the Governor's Palace in Colonial Williamsburg.

Here's Miss Lillabel wearing our Hadley Hat that is now available with a flower clip and our Thermal Fairyland Silhouette Shirt 


Playing Football


 

What an arm! Haha!

 Playing with the leaves


 Miss Lillie with Auntie Jamie and Uncle Josh

Lillie and Auntie Jamie

Lillie and Auntie Dana

Waving to the horsies pulling the carriage



And now it's time for the winner of our Vintage Crown Thermal!

Congratulations to Ashley!
Send us an e-mail to dearlillie@hotmail.com letting us know what size you would like and your shipping address and we will get that out in the mail for you!

I hope you all have a most wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top