So, I had a sonogram yesterday. I am a little under 13 weeks so wasn't sure if they would be able to take a guess or not on whether is was a boy or girl. However, after a little while of not cooperating at all, our little munchkin decided to cooperate nicely and the incredibly sweet sonogram technician informed us that she was 80% sure it was a...
 GIRL!!!!!!!!

And of course when it came time for the 4D part she decided to snuggle up and hide so I didn't get to see much of her =(.... However, it did make my heart melt seeing her little back and arms and legs looking so real. It was so exciting to hear her little heartbeat too. I feel like I am on cloud nine! I am going to try and be patient, though, and not go out and buy a bunch of pink yet. We have a second sonogram on December 17th so I am going to hold off until then to go too crazy! However, we are going to start working on coming up wtih some girl names we can agree on! We had a boy's name picked out that shockingly we both loved, but girl's names are turning out to be much harder to see eye to eye on.


Don't forget to scroll down and enter the giveaway for our crown thermal!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top