Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend! This will be a super quick post because Lillie is on my lap helping me type =). Anyway, just wanted to show you all a few of the new things that will be listed in our shop when we reopen tonight. I only have three of the totes and four of the messenger bags. I also only have one in each size of the Mary Poppins Scoop Neck Thermal Tee (or actually I might have two mediums, I have to check, I am not positive).  And for the Fairyland Silhoutte Dresses I only have one in each size.

Here is our new "green" tote with the Fairyland print on it! It is lightweight and would make a really cute reusable grocery bag!


Here is our New Messenger Bag with the Jane Austen print on the back of it!

Here is the front of the messenger bag:

Here is a new style Mary Poppins Print! This is printed on the same style shirt as the Fairyland Silhouette that sold out earlier this week.  I have VERY limited quantities of this!

Here is another new Mary Poppins style. It has a much looser fit than our orginal Mary Poppins shirt (which is one of my favorites, but is a VERY fitted style.) This is available in XXS all the way up to XXXL. We have a few other plus size shirts available as well, including The Peony, Hope is the Thing with Feathers and  The Vintage Crown in Brown.


And here is the Fairyland Quote with Silhouette Dress for little girls. I only have one in each size. I also have cute fitted shirts available in sizes 2T through 14/16 but don't have a picture of them yet. Lillie hasn't been super cooperative lately for photos so I don't have any pictures yet of it yet.

Here she is waving to the horsies in Colonial Williamsburg.


I hope you all have a wonderful week and hopefully I will be back soon with a better post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top