"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away."

Song of Solomon 8:6-7a

My beautiful cousin, Sarah, walking down the isle!


Oh my goodness! Has it ever been a crazy last few days. On Saturday morning we woke up to an overcast sky and then it began raining an hour before the wedding was supposed to begin. Despite the rain, the wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful and was so incredibly touching. (The rain did dampen my photo taking, though). Fortunately, the rain stopped once the reception started and it turned out to be a lovely afternoon. Sarah made a stunning bride and Dan was cute as could be! Congratulations to you both! We love you so much and had a wonderful time at your wedding.


We started our long drive back home after the wedding on Saturday and finally got in late yesterday afternoon. Then this morning, my computer decided not to turn on and it has been at Staples all day and still isn't working yet. I am fearing it may be time for a new laptop! Ahhhh! Just what a don't need to be worrying about right now. Fortunately, I have most of my files backed up on Carbonite and am using Jon's laptop right now to catch up on e-mails, convos, messages and comments. I am really backed up and I can only use Jon's laptop once he is home for the night so it may take me a couple of days to get caught up with you all - I am so sorry! So, although I did love the character, Kip, from Napoleon Dynamite, I have to disagree with him because I do NOT "love technology...." Last week I had no phone and this week no computer - ahhh!


I had edited all of the photos from the wedding but unfortunately Carbonite didn't back up everything so here is what I do have. Some are missing the "Dear Lillie" logo because they didn't all save.


My cousin, Robert, played the piano for the Bridal Procession. It was absolutely beautiful. Here he is practicing at my parent's house a few hours before the wedding. Lillie, of course, wanted to help out and he was so sweet to her. She has a MAJOR crush on him now, and kept saying "Rober" all weekend!

Lillie and Jon under an umbrella. It started off quite rainy, but ended up stopping.



Seeing how it was rainy we took some pictures on the porch before heading up to Walpole for the wedding. Here is Lillie with Jon and I.



And here she is with Auntie Jamie


And with my mom, "Moosie" - or Moo Moo as she says now =)



Kissing Auntie Dana


Auntie Jamie, Uncle Josh and Lillabel


Lillie with Moosie and Papa Moose


Getting kisses from Uncle Jason and our cousin Robert (they grew these sketchy beards that we all hated and refused to shave them off for the wedding - at least you can't see them in this picture - haha)



Here we are sitting in the pew at the ceremony. They got married at the same church that Jon and I got married at almost 4 years ago. My parents and sister Jamie and her husband Josh got married there as well. It is a beautiful old church that was founded in Walpole, NH in 1776! I will share some pictures of it another time.
Here is Abigail Grace getting pulled down the isle in a wagon pulled by her three older brothers. I wish I had a better shot of this! I started crying when they came down. It was such a beautiful and innocent moment. Abby looked absolutely angelic and Robert, Luke and Josiah looked so proud!


Sarah entering the tent after being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Dan Batchelder!



The beautiful wedding cake



The decorations were absolutely perfect. I am so mad I didn't get any good shots of them. The tent was gorgeous and all of the details were just beautiful! It is so hard trying to take pictures while running around after an 18 month old! Ahhh!


The newlyweds!


Sarah and her maid of honor, our cousin, Lauren. Aren't they stunning?


Twirling around with Auntie Dana



Lillie with "Uncle" Jake! (Jason's best friend who is basically like a brother to us!)


Of course, she was absolutely in heaven with all of the boys paying attention to her. I do not know what we are going to do when she is fifteen! Ahhh!


Lillie and our cousin Blake who is the sweetest thing and so good to her!


Oh so happy!

Happy little girl!



She loves her Daddy!


All tuckered out!
The jacket, shoes and hair clip Lillie is wearing are from Joyfolie. Jessica just did an incredibly sweet post about us on her blog. The jacket is one of my all time favorite things I have gotten for Lillie and I want to get her another one in red. The shoes were absolutely so elegant and went perfectly with her Dear Lillie Juliet Tutu. The way they laced up was so beautiful and the color of the shoe was absolutley gorgeous. I have some more pictures of the shoes and will share them along with some other pictures I took of Lillie and Abigail Grace the other day once I get my laptop back (or I suppose I should say, "if" I get my laptop back).


Don't forget there is still plenty of time to enter both our contest and our clutch and pillow give-away. Just scroll down to find them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top